Type: Fixed Term Contract
Date posted: 26/10/2020
Duration: 12 months FTC
Salary: £35,000 per annum
My client is a large home provider in the UK, with continuous ambitious growth projects that support people in getting on the property ladder, and create lasting successful communities with continued support and care. They are currently seeking a Treasury Analyst to join them on an initial 12 month contract to help them deliver effective and efficient treasury management and support Group strategy by undertaking a range of activities including:
- Identifying suitable property for charging and progressing the charge.
- Manage the treasury security management system.
- Monitor valuation requirements and commissioning valuations.
- Monitoring compliance with asset cover requirements.
- Completing security reconciliations and reports.
- Maintaining the Treasury Asset Register.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience or knowledge of legal charging.
- Good understanding of land and title related documentation.
- Strong excel skills with the ability to build and maintain complex databases.
- A background in law, housing, financial services or treasury (securitisation experience).
- Accuracy, attention to detail and perseverance.