Date posted: 19/11/2020
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
The UK’s only full-time repertory opera company, the English National Opera dates back to the 19th century and has been performing at the London Coliseum for over 50 years. With a diverse array of productions including world premieres and pioneering modern takes on classic shows, the ENO continues to perform new work in new ways whilst upholding the historic tradition of the art form.
In an exciting time of transformation, the Finance Department is currently seeking a Finance Officer, the salary for which is £25,000 – £30,000. This role will be entirely remote for the time being, at least until Easter, and after that the ENO will not be returning to the office full time and flexible working is encouraged.
- You must have Sales Ledger experience
- Strong Excel skills (as a minimum pivot tables and vlookups)
- Payroll experience is desirable
- Experience with Gift Aid and depreciation is desirable
- Running daily reports from the CRM software (SRO) and preparing the journal for upload into Microsoft Dynamics
- Preparing and sending sales invoices
- Daily reconciliations of the main bank account and monthly reconciliations of other accounts
- Supporting the Payroll Officer and Financial Accountant
The deadline for applications is on Sunday the 6th of December, with interviews being held in mid-December by video call. For this role, we would also consider more experienced candidates who are looking for part time work for the same salary. These applications will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis depending on experience, so get in touch if this is of interest to you. Alongside this position, we are also recruiting a Senior Finance Business Partner at the ENO.
If you would like to find out more about the position before you apply, please contact Emma Jaggs at Allen Lane.