Senior Finance Business Partner
Date posted: 19/11/2020
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
The UK’s only full-time repertory opera company, the English National Opera dates back to the 19th century and has been performing at the London Coliseum for over 50 years. With a diverse array of productions including world premieres and pioneering modern takes on classic shows, the ENO continues to perform new work in new ways whilst upholding the historic tradition of the art form.
In an exciting time of transformation, the Finance Department is currently seeking a Senior Finance Business Partner to support multiple departments. The salary for this role is circa. £50,000 and will be entirely remote for the time being, at least until Easter. After that the ENO will not be returning to the office full time and flexible working is encouraged.
- Production of monthly management accounts and annual budgets for 3 departments.
- Monthly monitoring of actual and forecast financial performance.
- Development and maintenance of excellent business partnering arrangements with relevant departments, providing them with reliable, consistent and timely financial information.
- Responsibility for the coordination of the month end & budget/forecast processes, pulling together all necessary information packs for management and Board presentation.
- To be a team leader in a 3 person Business Partner team, providing guidance to the team on best practice and process improvements.
- You must be a qualified finance professional (CIMA, ACA, CIMA)
- The ability to analyse data in detail and develop useful reports for the business.
- Experience in producing management accounts, budgets and forecasts.
- Strong technical ability, attention to detail and problem solving capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Intermediate excel experience.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 experience is desirable.
The deadline for applications is on Sunday the 6th of December, with interviews being held in Mid-December by video call. Alongside this position, we are also recruiting a Finance Officer at the ENO.
If you would like to find out more about the position before you apply, please contact Emma Jaggs at Allen Lane.