Project Manager – Professional Services Transformation
Date posted: 16/12/2020
Duration: 6 months
Salary: £400 per day
Allen Lane working with a high profile Russell Group university in the recruitment of an interim Project Manager.
Reporting to the delivery lead, you will join a bright, driven team of project management and change specialists in helping to deliver a portfolio of work-streams. A particular focus will be ensuring governance is adhered to effectively.
- Confirming project objectives, scope and deliverables
- Delivering the agreed project scope in line with the business case and budget and managing all request for changes to the agreed cost, time and scope
- Defining schedules, time-scales and milestones and resource requirements to meet agreed time-lines.
- Risk mitigation
- Financial control
You must be an established Project Manager with a demonstrable track record in facilitating change within a large organisation. You will have a track record in delivering comprehensive governance in a change setting previously. You will use your strong communication and people skills to work with senior, influential academics.
As such, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Approach to stakeholder management
- Understanding and appreciation of operating in an academic environment
- Experience of utilising data in project delivery
- Experience of benefits delivery