Type: Fixed Term Contract
Date posted: 14/01/2021
Duration: 6 months FTC
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
My client is an inspiring and innovative Charity that focuses on uniting the best of science and healthcare to fight cancer head on. They are currently looking for a qualified accountant to join them for a 6 month period, supporting them through the year end and audit period. The work will encompass all aspects of financial accounts, with particular emphasis on:
- Ensuring bank reconciliations are completed according to agreed timelines;
- Ensuring the purchase ledger is up to date and that there is a robust system for reconciling supplier statements and following up queries;
- Supporting financial transaction processing and reconciliations within the charity, ensuring that robust controls are in operation;
- Identifying improvements to financial processes and procedures;
- Working with other members of the team to produce the year end statutory accounts.
- You’ll be a qualified accountant with experience of year end statutory accounts preparation
- You’ll have the drive and ability to deliver against high pressured deadlines, with the ability to adapt and operate flexibly to support the business, as required.
- You’ll be ‘hands-on’ when needed to pick up tasks from team members to ensure processing stays on schedule.
- You’ll be an excellent communicator with an understanding and empathy around the challenges faced by the colleagues you support.