Finance Integration Project Lead
Type: Fixed Term Contract
Date posted: 03/02/2021
Duration: 9 months FTC
Salary: £70,000 - £90,000 per annum
Our client, a healthcare organisation in Central London, is going through a period of change and has an excellent new opportunity for a highly experienced finance integration project professional to work on a significant number of transition and transformation projects that revolve around the integration of finance functions and processes between two parties.
There are a number of elements to the role, and you will support, lead and manage key deliverables and projects such as:
- Replacement SAP ERP system (support)
- Migration of a Shared Service Centre for key finance functions (lead and manage)
- Implementation of an archiving solution for historic financial data (support)
- Alignment of financial reporting requirements between organisations (manage)
- Alignment of contract billing requirements to existing billing function and systems (manage)
- Review and transformation of processes across the core finance functions, particularly within ‘transactional finance’ areas (lead and manage)
- Financial integration of new core customers as a result of the contract (manage)
You should be a qualified accountant with experience of delivering finance integration programmes and supporting the delivery of SAP ERP systems in a complex environment, preferably healthcare. You will also need to demonstrate first rate project management skills. The role will require flexibility and adaptability, plus excellent organisational and communication skills, owing to the degree of engagement with a wide variety of stakeholders across multiple organisations, where the ability to build good working relationships remotely is crucial.
This opening offers the chance to take a project through to completion and work with a great team of people.