HR Business Partner Manager
Type: Fixed Term Contract
Date posted: 12/03/2021
Duration: 2 years FTC
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
My client is an international Environmental NGO, driving climate change mitigation through advancing science, policy analysis, advocacy, and strategic partnerships. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an HR Business Partner Manager to join and play a pivotal role in supporting their growth across Europe.
Your first objective will be to deliver strong HR generalist service and to ensure the smooth running of the London office. You will be the ‘go to’ person and a pro-active driver for all things HR in a varied and challenging role.
As you will be joining an organisation that has an exciting growth trajectory in Europe, your second objective will be providing HR support to European offices and taking the lead on recruiting across Central Europe to a variety of roles.
The NGO prides itself in having a warm, collaborative, passionate culture, where talent is supported.
- CIPD Level 5 Diploma in People Management or equivalent professional experience
- Strong knowledge and significant relevant experience managing HR operations, and delivering best practice
- Robust knowledge of UK employment law and practical handling/leading of issues such as disciplinary, grievance, capability, and redundancy
- Significant HR experience in an operational environment and experience of contributing to HR policy
- Strong experience in all aspects of recruitment. Highly confident in job boards, advert writing, creative solutions for reaching target markets, and ideally experience of recruiting for an international organisation
- Exceptional personal organisation and attention to detail and proactive approach to work
- Experience in both charity and the environmental sector would be an advantage but not essential. An interest in environmental issues is essential.