Digital Infrastructure Manager
Date posted: 22/03/2021
Duration: 3 months
Salary: £345 per day
Allen Lane is working alongside an NHS organisation in London, who are on the lookout for a Band 8B Digital Infrastructure Manager on an initial 3-month contract, a role that has arisen as part of an internal restructure across their IT department.
This role will directly manage the Support Desk Manager (Service Desk, Contact Centre and Facilities Helpdesk) and the Network & Telecoms Manager, which have a combined 18 members of staff within the teams.
Additional day-to-day duties include, but are not limited to:
- To be responsible for the support of IT Networks, Unified Communications, Support Centre and Data Protection and Security (CE+) across the entire Trust
- Ensure that the Trust meets requirements of the NHSD/NHSX national targets and ICS objectives
- Provide appropriate training and development of staff
- Manage budgets for the Support Desk and Network Admin teams
- Ensure that staff keep pace with new technologies
We would like to see the following skillsets/experience in the successful candidate:
- Technical background and qualifications, ideally within Network/Security (CCNA/CCNP/CISSP)
- Managerial experience of teams with 15+ staff with varying skillsets
- Exceptional communication skills
- ITIL qualifications
- NHS experience desirable
This role will initially be based on site just one day per week due to the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic, and is offering £347 per day INSIDE of IR35. We are on the lookout for candidates who are available on short to no notice to interview and start.
If this role is of interest, and suited to your skillsets, please get in touch with Joe Tyrrell at Allen Lane with an up to date CV to find out more information.