Date posted: 26/03/2021
Duration: 6 months
Salary: £46,000 per annum
My client is a small Housing Association in London that focuses on providing accommodation to key workers. They are currently seeking an experienced Housing Finance Manager to join them on a 6 month contract to take ownership of the year end and the day to day running of the function.
- To prepare and present the monthly management accounts and Performance Indicator information required for both internal and external purposes
- Preparation of the year-end Financial Accounts and liaise with the External Auditors as required
- To maintain and supervise the accuracy and completeness of the Association’s nominal ledgers ensuring that key control accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis
- To maintain the accuracy and completeness of the rent accounting system
- Payroll: to organise and ensure proper calculation and payment of all salaries, wages and other deductions, together with all matters (including timely payments) relating to taxation, national insurance, pensions and other matters. System is Sage Payroll
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with extensive experience in the above duties within a Housing Association. They will be comfortable with presenting to the Board, have excellent excel and analytical skills and ideally have used SAGE payroll. This is a broad and varied role for a strong all rounder and a great opportunity to work in a collaborative and fantastic culture.