Assistant Finance Business Partner
Date posted: 30/04/2021
Salary: £38,000 - £40,000 per annum
A new opportunity has arisen to identify a motivated Assistant Finance Business Partner to join a highly reputable Housing Association based in Central London.
The role will play an integral part in supporting the organisation’s business partners and wider reporting team, in delivering key financial information and support to budget holders.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the departmental budget monitoring and forecasting processes
- Providing commercial analysis to support key decision making
- Maintaining oversight of cost centres
- Providing training and coaching to enhance finance and commercial decision making
- Provision of management accounting services including detailed accounts production with summary
- Assisting in organisation’s year end processes
The successful candidate must be a motivated Part-Qualified Finance professional with a driven and proactive approach, and a strong analytical skillset.
You will possess strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build rapport with a range of finance and non-finance persons across the organisation, and business partner with stakeholders.
Strong Excel skills significantly advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious finance professional looking to make an impact in the sector and will provide an excellent platform in your career.