Interim Contracts and Grant Specialist
Sector: Local Government
Location: Currently Remote Working (usually Central London)
Date posted: 06/04/2021
Duration: 4 - 6 months
Salary: Negotiable (Inside IR35)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Contracts and Grants Specialist to join an organisation, which through the work that they do, is pivotal to the safety of Londoners.
- As Contracts and Grants experience, you will have responsibility for the execution of all stages of the grants and contracts process.
- You will provide a management overview and oversight of the efficacy of the contracts and grants process
- You will work collaboratively across a range of key stakeholders and commissioners across the organisation
- Work with commissioners to translate specifications into contract and grant terms
- Work with commissioners to advise on and enact variations to contract and grants
- Manage and track the pipeline of upcoming, in progress and expiring contracts and grants
- Manage sign-off of all stages of contract and grant processes
- Work with procurement to ensure compliance with processes and guidance
- Maintain a standard approach to contract and grant terms and conditions
- Extensive technical knowledge and experience of contracts and grants within a service delivery environment.
- A proven track record of successfully implementing and delivering efficient processes for the timely execution of contracts and grants.
- Exceptional ability to communicate, build relationships, influence and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders, and other technical professionals.
- Committed to quality outcomes and value for money for commissioned and operational services.
- Ability to work in a pressured environment and deliver priorities at pace.
- Managing a quality service – define and integrate clear structures, policies, systems and resources to promote efficient service delivery.
- Ability to work across teams and directorates to deliver key priorities, building rapport and motivating others to succeed.
For a confidential discussion on the above requirement, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07540 637 439