Project Support Officer
Sector: Central Government
Location: Remote working
Date posted: 12/04/2021
Duration: 3 months
Salary: £400 per day
My client, a Central Government Department, require a new interim Project Support Officer to join a busy & productive PMO.
- Relevant and demonstrable experience of working on complex programmes
- Experience of working within Central Government
- Developed and implemented standards, tools, processes for a successful programme delivery
- A track record of prioritising and delivering outputs in a fast paced and time sensitive environment
- Expert at managing relationships with stakeholders internally and externally
- An expert, focused on delivery outcomes, who can work under pressure, respond quickly and decisively to changing circumstances and a tight timetable
- Forward looking, proactive and able to manage rapidly changing demands and priorities.
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite/SharePoint
If you have the experience highlighted above and can start a new interim role within 3 weeks max, do not hesitate to send through your CV