International Finance Business Partner
Type: Fixed Term Contract
Date posted: 19/04/2021
Duration: 9 months FTC
Salary: £60,000 per annum
My client is an international charity working in over 150 countries worldwide. Providing support and services to some of the most vulnerable people around the world, they give access to life saving programmes and initiatives.
At present they are looking to appoint an interim Finance Business Partner, to provide cover for an internal secondment.
- To manage the planning, budgeting and forecasting processes, leading teams across the various global offices to work together in producing consolidated forecasts and budgets.
- Consolidation and reporting of monthly management accounting figures.
- Review of monthly numbers with key budget holders, understanding variances and actioning as appropriate.
- Lead on implementing and supporting cashflow forecasting process, creating improved visibility for treasury management.
- Implement improved financial performance management processes, by pioneering a business partnering approach with budget holders.
- Provide insightful analysis to support the business with decision-making
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified Accountant, with a strong track record in business partnering. Ideally you will already have had exposure to working in an international environment (commercial or Not-for-Profit) and be a confident communicator.