Director of BI & Data
Location: London / Essex
Date posted: 12/05/2021
Duration: 2 months
Salary: £450 - £500 per day
I am currently working with an NHS organisation who are seeking a Director of BI & Data ASAP for a 2 month contract.
- Working to the Chief Information Officer to direct the development and implementation of the BI Strategy ensuring it aligns with the Digital Strategy and the strategic planning intentions.
- To develop an Data Strategy on behalf of partner organisations to ensure that organisations treat data as a strategic asset and that data management aligns with the strategic objectives
- To direct the implementation of the BI Roadmap on behalf of the BI Delivery Board, managing multiple initiatives and the associated programme budget.
- To direct the development of the Virtual BI Hub including the management of the associated governance structures and the internal operating model.
- To facilitate partnership working with BI senior managers to develop a more integrated approach to BI service delivery and to ensure ownership of the community wide initiatives led by the Virtual BI Hub.
- To liaise with senior stakeholders from partner organisations (e.g. CEO’s, Directors, clinicians etc) to understand requirements and facilitate the delivery of high quality BI services in support of service need
- To provide specialist advice on BI and data management and input into the development and implementation of Digital Strategy.
- Ensure that the BI decisions are fully informed and influenced by stakeholders, and to undertake this work in a way that ensures the system meets its ambitions and responsibilities.
- To provide expert professional advice on BI and data management to the Chief Information Officer and wider system to enable the system to deliver the right outcomes, system goals and overall transformation.
The successful candidate will have extensive NHS background and have worked at AD or Director Level previously.