Date posted: 14/05/2021
Duration: 3 - 6 months
Salary: £220 - £250 per day
My client has been an academic hub in London for almost 200 years, some of its early members being Charles Darwin and William Thackeray. Since these early years, many of the world’s greatest writers and thinkers have been intimately connected with this extraordinary institution. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a magnificent setting so rich in history. The finance team are seeking an ambitious part-qualified accountant to join the team on an initial temporary basis.
- Managing all transactional accounting and payroll
- Completing VAT returns
- Posting journals for month end
- Supporting the audit, answering queries
- Control account reconciliations
- Identifying improvement opportunities for processes and procedures and implementing them.
- At least part-qualified or QBE accountant
- Experience in all the above duties
Inquisitive, solutions focused, eager to develop and improve the finance function, organised and a strong communicator.