Senior Applications Architect
Date posted: 15/07/2021
Salary: £61,000 - £67,000 per annum
Allen Lane are working with a well-known cancer charity to lead their search for a permanent Senior Applications Architect.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a brilliant charity that is aiming to improve the lives of everyone affected by cancer. This role is a chance to help design the charity’s future through technology.
The successful applicant will support the design and architecture of new software systems across the organisation’s technology portfolio, supporting new software development and the delivery of projects. You will be able to translate business requirements into quality software solutions, ensuring data is considered in all Technical solutions. You will deliver designs in a cost effective and timely manner, adhering to Information Security Standards.
In order to be an effective Senior Applications Architect in this role, applicants will have:
- Experience developing CRM Solutions using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Strong technical understanding of Microsoft Azure technical architecture
- Proficient in working with Microsoft on-premise and cloud database technologies
- Commitment to operating in a DevOps model to better support cross-team collaboration and improve software delivery efficiency
- Familiarity with DevOps methodologies and tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins, Docker)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a worthwhile cause, working across an organisation in developing secure and efficient software solutions.
Our client is London-based, however they intent to support the continued use of remote working for employees for the foreseeable. Therefore, only occasional travel to London will be required for the post holder.
To express an interest in this vacancy, please apply to this role. You will receive a copy of the job description and have the opportunity to discuss the role further with the agency leading the recruitment process.