Sector: Central Government
Location: Remote working
Date posted: 29/09/2021
Duration: 3 months
Salary: £600 per day
Our central government client is looking for Platform Lead to join a newly formed directorate. Your work will focus on the UK’s Corvid response by building an early outbreak identification capability using data analysis and assessment tools.
Working remotely, you will need the following experience to be considered:
- Product ownership experience, including managing competing requirements and prioritising desired features effectively
- Experience with data platform specification and delivery, including cloud-based data platforms for a data-driven business
- Good understanding of data platform delivery and technical risks and how to manage them.
- Excellent understanding of the component factors of a data platform including both functional (storage, processing and analytical tooling and services, applications, access control), and non-functional areas (security, service management, through-life support, code management, testing environments).
- A passion for data capabilities. Data technology experience should be across architectures, data storage, ETL pipelines, analytics and data science, visualisation. Experience with cloud-based data services, especially AWS, are highly desirable.
- Ability to think strategically about platform capability, including developing an overall vision, as well as understanding integration with other capabilities.
- Ability to frame data priorities and value, including through the application of OKRs or KPIs.
- Outstanding communication with stakeholders of all levels, including setting expectations and communicating difficult messages around priorities
- Experience working with multidisciplinary technical, data and business teams.
Please apply ASAP if you are interested.