Date posted: 02/09/2021
Salary: £35,400 - £41,100 per annum
Allen Lane are delighted to be working with Action for Children on the recruitment of a number of exciting roles that will directly manage them through an exciting 3 year digital transformation programme.
This is a wonderful opportunity to become part of a leading UK Charity that help hundreds of thousands of children every year across over four hundred services. Their successful reach and impact is reliant on the sound infrastructure that supports their frontline services, including technology and digital. This is a fantastic opportunity to play an important role as Integration Analyst as they transition to new cloud systems.
Work with the Senior Integration Analyst to apply authoritative skills and expertise to deliver organisational wide corporate system (i.e. through design, test, code and implementation) to the appropriate technical, quality and process standards applying established project management methodology.
You will work closely and collaboratively with stakeholders to understand and define business requirements to enable the efficient, effective and innovative use of IT within their functions.
You will plan, manage, test and release and implement significant changes to our systems, infrastructure or service provision, ensuring that effective change control is maintained, and records and documentation produced.
What they need from you:
- A sound understanding of the SQL language and SQL Server both on premise and in Azure.
- An excellent understanding of database design and normalisation.
- An understanding of Azure foundations, Networking, Virtual Machines & Storage.
- Experience with a modern software programming language.
- The ability to translate needs of non-tech stakeholders and experience of working in service support environment.
- This role will be predominantly working from home with only occasional travel required to Watford. Candidates nationwide will be considered as long as they are willing to travel to Watford if required.
Employee benefits include:
- 29 days annual leave per year plus bank holidays
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle scheme
- Discount portal – discount off high street brands, concierge, travel agency
- Wellbeing support