DevOps and Release Manager
Location: London | Remote working
Date posted: 14/09/2021
Duration: 3 months
Salary: £600 per day (Inside IR35)
Our client – a renowned cancer charity – has a requirement for a DevOps and Release Manager on an interim basis (remote working). The post holder will be responsible for the full system lifecycle management of all digital based applications from delivery through to operational support. This role has line management responsibility.
Key skills/experience outlined below:
- Expert knowledge in digital delivery with experience in delivering and supporting digital platforms and application
- A high level of relevant experience of managing complex digital environments and digital delivery teams
- Subject Matter Expertise in the design, construction and deployment of Sitecore CMS environments and associated technologies
- Experienced in Azure DevOps for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- High degree of application and development proficiency ideally gained on the Microsoft development stack
If you feel that your experience matches the above, please get in touch as we’d love to hear from you!