Sector: Central Government
Location: Remote working
Date posted: 22/09/2021
Duration: 3 months +
Salary: £600 per day
My central government client is looking for a number of devops engineers to join their digital and data team. This government department is undergoing an enterprise scale transformation, as they look to place their user requirements at the centre of their service offerings.
You will be expected to contribute to the design, planning, management, maintenance and support of their cloud platforms.
Working remotely, you will need the following experience:
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator or equivalent demonstrable practical experience
- Experience authoring and executing infrastructure as code using Terraform
- 2+ years experience in designing, building and managing Cloud Foundry or AWS (including ECS, EC2, VPC, Postgres, ELB, S3 service) environments
- Demonstrable knowledge of web application security and distributed applications / micro-services
- Experience designing, developing and supporting AWS or Cloud Foundry based solutions in a production environment