Senior Development Finance Analyst
Date posted: 04/10/2021
Salary: £53,000 – £63,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading Housing Association, to identify an ambitious and dynamic Senior Development Finance Analyst to join their successful organisation on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Head of Development Finance, this opportunity will be responsible for building and developing strong relationships between the Development and Finance Directorates, and will be instrumental in providing finance and investment advice to support the delivery of significant affordable housing developments.
Responsibilities for the Senior Development Finance Analyst will include;
- Building strong working relationships with key stakeholders to identify opportunities for development improvements and efficiencies
- Proactively supporting the Head of Development Finance in reviewing commercial investment appraisals for proposed acquisitions
- Providing comprehensive investment analysis, including financial modelling
- Assessing financial and commercial risks of investment proposals
- Acting as the principal finance representative for scheme progress meetings
- Collaborating with stakeholders across the organisation to ensure that robust financial controls are in operation, and that financial risk is understood
- Ensuring a culture of continuous improvement looking to constantly adding value and inspire success
To be suitable for these roles you need to be a fully qualified customer-focused finance professional with the ability to build relationships and influence senior stakeholders. You will have proven experience in property development finance, and ideally have investment appraisal and financial modelling experience.
This is a fantastic opportunities for a motivated finance professional looking to make an impact in the sector and will provide an excellent platform to develop your career.
For more information on the role available, please contact Matthew Swindell at Allen Lane for a confidential conversation.