Global Financial Controller
Date posted: 06/11/2021
Salary: £47,000 per annum
Forum for the Future is a leading international sustainability non-profit, employing eighty people across our four locations in India, Singapore, the US and the UK. For 25 years we’ve been working in partnership with business, governments and civil society to accelerate transformation toward a just and regenerative future. Through our programmes we are actively catalysing change on key global challenges and building the capacity of individuals and organisations to act more systemically. At this critical moment in time, we are working with actors across all sectors to imagine a radically different future and understand their role in change.
We are looking for a collaborative and motivated Global Financial Controller to join us at an exciting time and to provide high quality support to the finance team.
You will be accountable for an effective finance function delivering complete and accurate financial information and payroll in compliance with statutory and other requirements with your key responsibilities including:
- Leading an international finance team, with focus on their development;
- Leading on statutory auditing and reporting throughout the four geographies;
- Maintaining a strong control and processing environment to ensure timely and accurate financial information;
- Leading on restricted funding audits and support project teams in the financial reporting;
- Managing cash across the group including managing foreign exchange;
- Being the point of contact for relevant third-party relationships (tax, audit, banking, payroll, insurance etc) in all four geographies.
The successful candidate will be fully qualified with a background from Charities, Commercial or the Public Sector. You will have a collaborative approach and be able to work effectively across an international, multi-cultural organisation. You will be confident working with, navigating and developing new systems and processes to drive improvements and efficiencies. You will have a desire for change and be proactive in identifying challenges and solving problems. You will be a self-starter, with the ability to use your own initiative and judgement to navigate uncertainty. You will be confident working with, navigating and developing new systems and processes to drive improvements and efficiencies. Enthusiasm for what Forum does is a must.
This would also be a fantastic opportunity for an ACA qualified individual looking to make their first move out of practice and would make an excellent platform in your career.
To apply, please send your CV and supporting statement via the link. An early application is highly recommended.
The deadline for applications is Monday 25th October at 9am.