Date posted: 12/10/2021
Duration: 6 - 9 months
Salary: £120 - £150 per day
My client is a charitable organisation focusing on health and welfare. Fulfilling a vital role within the community, the work they carry out is crucial. Throughout the duration of the pandemic, the team displayed great levels of passion and commitment to continue to provide the best possible service. Now undergoing a financial restructure, they are looking to strengthen their team with the addition of an Accounts Assistant.
- Providing an excellent banking and cashier receipting service
- Manage receipts and payments in order to maximise the use of available funds for the benefit of the charity
- Reconcile head office petty cash as well as prep monthly bank reconciliations
- Liaising with banking partners
- Uploading expenditure to the charities accounts system (Dynamic/Agresso)
- Providing support to the management accounting function
- Playing a key role in process improvement projects
The successful candidate will be someone who can demonstrate exposure to the above responsibilities in a professional context. Additionally, the team need someone who can come in and really hit the ground running. Utilising a mixture of past knowledge and initiative to not only help provide solutions, but to identify issues before they occur.