Date posted: 12/10/2021
Duration: 12 months
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 per annum
My client is a housing association with the primary goal of providing Londoners with quality, affordable homes.
One of the UK’s key housing players, they are also merging with another housing body which will further solidify their standing in the market. They are seeking support from a Business Analyst for a 12 month maternity cover.
This role will support the Head of Group Financial Planning and Analysis by providing planning and analysis to help the organisation to provide more new homes.
- Financial analysis of new business strategies – supporting with mergers Strategic finance analysis and financial modelling
- Financial planning using BRIXX Working with different business areas to gather and present critical information
The successful candidate:
- Qualified accountant
- Strong analytical skills and strategic insight
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Ability to balance and work on a variety of tasks
Although previous experience of working with the housing sector or use of BRIXX would be advantageous, candidates with a track record in strategic finance from all sectors are actively encouraged to apply. This role will be home based until further notice but will be flexible when office working commences. You must be available to start within one month