Type: Fixed Term Contract
Date posted: 26/10/2021
Duration: 6 months
Salary: £45,000 - £48,000 per annum
My client is a world renowned children’s charity, recognised by many as one of the most loved and respected brands in the UK. Providing an unparalleled level of care to those in need, they currently have a brilliant opportunity open to work within the finance department as an interim Financial Accountant.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist with the preparation of all annual statutory financial statements for the charity and its trading subsidiaries.
- Ensure full compliance with tax regulations and timely filing of accurate VAT and Corporate Tax returns.
- Assist in the management of the treasury function of the charity, including cash management and investments.
- Regular monitoring of balance sheet reconciliations and accounts.
- Ensure appropriate fixed asset accounting.
The successful candidate will:
- Be fully qualified (ACCA, CIMA, ACA, CIPFA)
- Have experience with the preparation of schedules for statutory financial accounts
- Have experience working with VAT and Corporation Tax returns
- Have excellent MS Excel skills
Although experience of working within the Not-for-Profit sector would be an advantage, my client is open to candidates with a genuine passion to develop a career in the charity sector.