Delivery Assurance Lead
Sector: Central Government
Location: Remote working
Date posted: 08/11/2021
Duration: 3 months +
Salary: £600 per day
Our client is a newly created central government department, supporting the UK’s management of Covid-19. They require a seasoned Delivery Assurance Lead to join their data operations team.
You will provide impartial analysis of the development and day to day operations of their data platforms.
Working remotely, you will need the following experience:
- Act as a cross-functional lead between Platform & Tools, the Technology Group and supplier teams for the effective operational performance of multiple platforms relied upon across the organisation
- Experience of working with and influencing various levels of management and leadership, building relationships and influence across teams and a wider community of other leaders and managers. Demonstrable experience of delivering major projects and programmes
- Ability to contribute to the development of strategies and service strategies to mitigate risks identified
- Be accountable for following the delivery assurance agenda against the incumbent service providers, providing regular updates and escalations as required
- Be accountable for identifying and communicating all risks, issues and dependencies that exist with regards to the operation of data platforms
- Provide support and offer guidance to the Product Owners, and to provide input on priority actions as part of the sprint planning process
- Experience of working across multiple domains or service-oriented enterprise
- Will be passionate about the use of data and insight to make informed decisions, solve problems and input to operational and strategic plans
Please apply ASAP, as this is a fast moving requirement.