Senior User Researcher
Sector: Central Government
Date posted: 08/11/2021
Duration: 3 months +
Salary: £600 per day
Our central government client is looking for a User Researcher, working in their Digital and Data Services Directorate. This critical organisation manages £18 billion of spend yearly across the wider public sector including schools, universities, hospitals and housing associations.
You will plan and lead user research activities in larger teams on complex services and influence project operational and strategy delivery. Also, you will be comfortable working with data, gathering and analysing it and the ability to quickly develop recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative evidence.
Key experience in includes:
- Experience of working across multidisciplinary teams within collaborative agile environments and the ability to maintain effective performance in complex and challenging circumstances.
- Excellent internal and external relationship management skills, with the ability to influence senior managers and experts and work in a pressurised environment, dealing with conflict and challenge in a calm and measured way.
- Experience in research for assisted digital and accessibility requirements.
- Excellent planning of the research scope for the projects, manage expectations and deliverables for tech and non-tech audiences.
- Proven experience in design and conduct user research – both qualitative and quantitative within a complex enterprise environment.
- familiarity with GOV.UK design patterns, style guidance, plain English standards and/or the GDS service manual
If you are interested, please apply ASAP.