School Business Manager
Sector: Local Government
Date posted: 17/01/2022
Salary: £39,868 - £42,854 per annum
A Primary School in North West London are currently looking to recruit a School Business Manager on a permanent basis, you will have a background either working within schools or children centres and have experience of using either sims or RM Finance.
A two and half form entry Primary School in North West London,they currently have 524 pupils on roll, and was judged good at the last Ofsted inspection.
The school is fully inclusive, with very strong community support and engagement. A strong teaching and learning team ensure that each child reaches their full potential, regardless of background or economic barriers.
You will be responsible for all matters relating to the administration of the school’s finances and to ensure such matters are handled in accordance with the financial regulations.
- This includes oversight of the bank accounts, VAT accounting, cash handling, public and private funds. In consultation with the Headteacher and Finance Assistant, develop a strategy in the preparation of the annual budget and the 3-year budget plan for approval by the Governing Body
- To monitor the actual budget against expenditure and give notice to the Headteacher and governors of any significant variations or potential risk.
- To provide financial reports to the SLT (Monthly), and to appropriate governors’ meetings throughout the year.
- Monitoring of payments of salaries by payroll, ensuring that the required returns are completed to deadlines e.g. superannuation, taxation and NI.
- To complete monthly bank reconciliation and payroll returns