Senior IT Project Manager
Location: Remote working / London
Type: Fixed Term Contract
Date posted: 02/02/2022
Duration: 12 months FTC
Salary: £60,000 per annum
Our client – charity sector – is seeking the addition of an experienced Senior IT Project Manager for an initial fixed-term period of 12 months.
This organisation are looking for someone with a background in the management of software, data, infrastructure and are experienced in delivering significant business and technical change projects.
The successful applicant will have:
- Project management qualification (i.e. APMQ, Prince 2, MSP or equivalent)
- Strong experience of leading large complex projects or business change activity
- Experience of working flexibly, managing several activities at one time and resolving conflicting priorities effectively
- Experience of delivering on target to tight deadlines and to specified quality
- Experience of matrix management within complex organisations and influencing at the highest level
- Experience of project management, budgeting, budget management, strategic and operational planning, insight gathering and evaluation.
If your experience matches the criteria above, please get in touch!