IT Project Manager/Business Analyst
Sector: Local Government
Location: Remote working
Date posted: 24/02/2022
Duration: 3 months +
Salary: £500 per day
Your new role
Our client – Local Government – is looking for an experienced hybrid Project Manager/Business Analyst to manage and deliver a new IT Operating Model. You will have the opportunity to work in an agile manner, assisting with the transition back into the BAU environment.
- Own and manage the assigned projects, leading the project team, allocating and monitoring tasks, motivating staff and appraising individual performance.
- Take full responsibility for the successful completion of the project, while ensuring internal and external stakeholder requirements are captured to develop the service design.
- Identify direct resources needed to deliver the projects, secure budget and recruit them appropriately.
- To identify dependence on wider IT resource (UX, Architects, Developers etc) and work with the Senior Project Manager to secure these.
- Monitor progress against the plans, maintaining effective financial and project progress forecasting, and reporting as appropriate.
- Previous Success in carrying out similar hybrid role within the public sector
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
What you will receive
- Up to £500 per day (Inside IR35)
- A three month rolling contract, with the potential to be extended.
What to do next
- If this role interests you Please get in touch! Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.