ICT Programme Lead
Sector: Local Government
Location: South East
Date posted: 07/03/2022
Duration: 3 months
Salary: £600 per day
Our client – Local Government – is seeking the addition of an ICT Programme Lead on an interim basis.
The post-holder will be in charge of a variety of resources to deliver the transformation and modernisation of the ICT Infrastructure.
The job will be hybrid initially, some office working and some remote.
The successful applicant will have experience:
- Managing a significant programme of ICT modernisation / remediation
- Managing both technology and business change project and programmes across the full life-cycle
- Setting programme goals, tasks and timelines, reviewing progress and making adjustments as necessary
- Budget / financial control, managing project governance and benefits tracking
- Updating and managing new programmes according to the strategic objectives of the organisation
- Managing resources and ensuring timely delivery of programmes
- Preparing reports and updating Senior Leadership and other stakeholders about the programme
If you feel your experience matches the criteria above, please get in touch!