Date posted: 08/03/2022
Duration: 9 months
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Allen Lane are delighted to be assisting a London based Educational Charity with the recruitment of an interim Financial Accountant for a 9 month period. This role will include hybrid working with 2/3 days per week in the office in Central London and 2 days working from home.
Reporting to the Head of Financial Accounts this role will be responsible for the preparation of the charities statutory accounts. The role will include but by no means be limited to:
- Preparation of statutory accounts for charities entities and subsidiaries
- Assisting with the year-end accounts and audit including schedules
- Management of the charities investment account
- Reconciliation of the control accounts
- Overseeing the weekly payment run
- Setting up new supplier accounts
- Payroll account reconciliations
The ideal candidate for this role will be a fully qualified Accountant and have experience of charity accounting including charity SORP. This role could potentially start in Mid-March so only candidates that are immediately available or on a weeks notice can be considered at this point. Please do send your CV ASAP if you feel you meet the above criteria.