Rapid Applications Developer
Sector: Central Government
Location: Newcastle / Coventry / Bristol / Liverpool / Remote
Date posted: 10/03/2022
Duration: 6 - 12 months
Salary: £600 - 650 per day
Our central government client has a requirement for Rapid Applications Developer to help turn their business requirements into working solutions. You will maintain the existing MS Power Platform develop new solutions utilising Microsoft technologies.
With the choice of working hubs in Newcastle, Coventry, Bristol, Liverpool or remotely, you will need the following skill set:
- Good Experience in the Microsoft Power Platform – MS PowerApps, Power Bi, Power Automate, Flow, SharePoint
- Experience as a SharePoint Site Owner and/or Site Collection Administrator
- Strong foundational knowledge of Office 365 platform including Exchange, Intune, Azure AD, and Azure ecosystem
- Experience customizing SharePoint lists and disparate systems with PowerApps.
- Experience developing PowerApps model.
- Ability to create business processes and custom connectors with Microsoft Flow.
- A clear understanding of PowerApps formulas and development methods.
- Proficient creating PowerShell scripts.
- Experience with SQL Server, Azure Analysis Services
Deadline for CVs is March 16th