Sector: Central Government
Location: Remote working
Date posted: 15/03/2022
Duration: 6 - 12 months
Salary: £600 - 650 per day
Our central government client requires two seasoned infrastructure engineers to help support their transformation agenda. Working remotely, you will liaise with their key delivery team to build a culture of continuous improvement and help the organisation innovate using the latest cloud technologies.
To be considered, you will need the following experience:
- Significant experience with cloud providers especially Microsoft Azure
- Significant experience with Infrastructure-as-Code approaches to managing cloud resources specifically utilising Terraform.
- Experience of working within agile teams for rapid delivery
- Good understanding of security in cloud
- Understanding of appropriate governance for rapid delivery and support on cloud
- Experience with modern delivery models such as Scrum and Agile
- Understanding of DevOps principles and experience of working in a DevOps environment
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Influencing, both inside an IT department, and across the organisation
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline automation tools such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment, including knowledge of ITSM processes
- Understanding of cloud networking and connectivity.
- Strong Scripting skills.