CRM System Programme Director
Type: Fixed Term Contract
Date posted: 24/03/2022
Duration: 23 month FTC
Salary: £79,000 - £90,850 per annum
We are delighted to be working with one of the UK’s most loved International Development charities. As one of the first organisations to respond in a crisis, their work continues to be vital in today’s world. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with proven experience of successfully leading the development and implementation of a complex technology change programme to utilise their skills in a meaningful and rewarding role.
As CRM Programme Director you will have strong leadership of similar cross-organisation implementation programmes and will be able unlock the potential of a critical project at a key time for the organisation.
Job Purpose: The CRM Systems Programme Director is responsible for leading the successful implementation and delivery of the overall CRM programme in terms of time, cost, quality and benefit. This covers programme management duties such as risk management, issue resolution, budget management, resource allocation, supplier management and communications. The CRM Systems Programme Director will set the direction of the large-scale and complex programme – a new CRM and customer data management systems (development of a Single Customer View and data imports). The programme will also include a comprehensive review of all supporter interfaces and all CRM activity aimed at driving support engagement.
The CRM programme will be delivered across the organisation and will include process design through to implementation, testing and training, transition to Go Live and hand back to business as usual (BAU).
This project is part of an overall organisational technology change strategy that will drive delivery excellence and agility in delivery approach as well as transforming the digital experience for their supporters
Qualifications: Industry recognised project management qualification (e.g. Certified Scrum Master, Prince 2 or APM Practitioner)
Essential Technical Skills Required:
- Successful track record of shaping and leading teams to successfully deliver very large and complex CRM projects
- Proven experience of successfully leading the development and implementation of a complex technology change programme (including systems, processes and operating model changes)
- Extensive experience working with and deploying Software as a Service based (SAAS) CRM or transactional applications (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics or SalesForce)
- Ability to work and manage teams in a matrix environment
- Experience of operating at a senior level (e.g. reporting to Programme or Executive Boards)
- Experience of managing multi-partner and vendor projects
This role can be 99% remote, but there are also a number of offices across the country which can be used.