ICT Service Delivery Lead
Sector: Local Government
Date posted: 29/03/2022
Salary: Up to £74,862 per annum
Allen Lane are supporting a London-based Local Authority in their search for a permanent ICT Service Delivery Lead.
The ICT Service Delivery Lead will be responsible for cross departmental delivery excellence, using extensive knowledge and experience to monitor, assess and improve performance across the entire department. This is a new role within the structure.
You will join an ICT team that aims to provide reliabile, high performing and secure ICT systems. You will play an integral role in driving the use of data insights, pushing innovation and ensuring robust strategies are in place to meet the needs of the Council and its residents.
As ICT Service Delivery Lead, you will use your experience to monitor, assess and improve performance across the entire department. You will work across the department and lead on departmental auditing, quality control and process improvement, ensuring performance meets statutory compliance, industry standards and best practice.
The role is responsible for leading on the data architecture and management function of ICT ensuring the platforms and tools required by the council are delivered. After 2 years of change across the Council, this post holder will help drive efficiencies, operating with tact and diplomacy while securing buy-in and support.
Applicants must demonstrate their skills/experience against the following criteria:
- ITIL expert or equivalent professional ICT qualification or experience
- Experience across multiple of ITIL service practices
- Experience of managing ICT in a large organisation
- Expert knowledge of ICT project and operational best practice processes
- Thorough awareness and understanding of current ICT strategic issues and ability to turn strategic objectives and business requirements into operational solutions
- Expert knowledge of ICT Service Delivery Management
- Demonstrable experience of effective and prudent financial management of significant budgets (£m’s)
- Ability to manage and negotiate complex contracts, competent in all areas of supplier management
This role is available on a hybrid working arrangement, with typically 1 day per week required on site.
In order to apply, you must provide a CV and supporting statement demonstrating how you meet the above criteria for the role.